Mythology Disclosure Document.
Four Functions of Mythology
About Norse and Celts
Norse Gods PowerPoint
Norse Creation PPT
5 Ages of Man
1. Birth - Hero is born establishing a pedigree.
2. Call to Adventure - The hero is called outside (challenge) of by something/one.
3. Helper/amulet - Hero is given help by someone/thing.
4. Crossing the Threshold - The adventure starts and usually is painless or very violent.
5. Tests - Hero under goes violent test to prove abilities.
6. Helpers - Hero has someone helping him along the way.
7. Climax/Final Battle - This is critical. this is the beginning of the resolution to the story
8. Flight - The hero has a break down and leaves without any wronging.
9. Return - The hero returns and tries to life a simple life.